Designed to allow the drive flange to be locked preventing rotation when loosening or tightening inner drive shaft mounting bolts and hub nuts. Easily fitted utilising the vehicles own wheel bolts or nuts ensuring the specially designed plastic wheel wedges between the brake caliper and drive flange.
- Drive flange hub locking device.
- Used to lock car drive flanges and drive shafts allowing the removal of driveshaft and hub fixings.
- One man operation - no need for an assistant to hold the flange.
- Easy to use and reposition for multiple bolt removal (inner drive shaft bolts).
- Durable plastic wheels prevent damage to brake components or hub